Thursday 19 February 2009

A Poster a Day exhibition + an additional splodge barf lecture poster


A few weeks ago I decided to try and make a poster a day. The official title was ' A poster a day keeps the spending away'. It was an ambitious attempt to try and stop me from heading outside and allowing the overdraft money to burn yet another gaping hole in my wallet. I haven't been able to quite stick to the 'one a day' plan. It seems I can't predict when the flurry of ideas come to me, however, it's safe to say at this point in my life that it's definitely not on demand. So, excepting my downfalls of not being able to produce on demand I still believe it's worked reasonably well and I'm quite impressed with myself and the work that I've come up with. Baby steps, but work nonetheless.

No comments: