Thursday 5 February 2009

H H HOT!

Fixed Gear London x Benedict Radcliffe.

One day Mike and I will possess our own perfectly refurbished single speeds/fixed gear. (I'm not game enough to ride a fixed gear anywhere other than around the velodrome and considering those days are long gone, I'll opt for the equally stylish and good looking single speed. Mike on the other hand...)
At the moment we are in the fine company of trashed up Ebay frames that have been adjusted by Mike to resemble something of the above without the superficial facelife. To date, Mike and I have only seen about 10 single speeds/fixed gear bikes in Heidelberg, Germany, yet as soon as we step off the train in London, we are always bombarded by the rapidly growing world of designer bikes! GOD I LOVE THEM! It brings back memories of how I picked up Mike at a pub. I used my inside knowledge of Mike interests - bikes - before I met him and swooned him with my cycling stories from when I was part of a club. He couldn't take his eyes off me. Our love affair for each other, and the bikes has been growing like an infectious, but oh so lovely weed ever since.

Images found via http://www.weheartstuff.co.uk/?p=503


No comments: